Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Simplify sign on with integration to Microsoft Azure Active Directory
How to Use Microsoft Azure Active Directory with Smartsheet
Simplify Smartsheet user access and security with integration to Office 365 and Azure Active Directory. Microsoft and Smartsheet worked closely together to integrate Smartsheet with Azure Active Directory to help you better manage the cost and complexity of password security in your organization.
- Single sign on - Sign on to or sign up for Smartsheet using your work credentials authenticated to Azure Active Directory.
- Office 365 app launcher - Launch Smartsheet from a single point of access in Office 365 alongside all apps you use daily.
- IT control - Smartsheet administrators can optionally require all account members to authenticate using company credentials via Azure Active Directory.
How to get it:
1. To sign on to Smartsheet using your work credentials authenticated to Azure Active Directory, follow instructions in our Help Center article
2. To add Smartsheet to the Office 365 App Launcher, follow instructions in the Microsoft Office 365 article
Contact a Smartsheet representative to learn more about using Smartsheet with Microsoft Azure Active Directory.